Submit Workplace Design Project – by workplace design studio only
How to submit a project:
- Quantity: Minimum 10 up to 20 photos
- Dimension: Landscape image with minimum 1366 pixels width x 768 pixels height in 72 dpi resolution
- Dimension: Portrait image with minimum 768 pixels width x 1024 pixels height in 72 dpi resolution
- Do not include renders or watermarked photos
- File Format: JPEG file only
- Main Title (required 3 to 5 words)
example: An Optimistic Future of Work
- Subtitle (required 20 up to 30 words)
example: LinkedIn’s new Campus in Omaha sought to rethink not only the way people work, but also incorporated large sustainable goals, from art to community engagement to kickstarting the tech industry.
- Body Text of Content (minimum 300 up to 600 words)
- File Format: Word file only
* We reserve the right to reject the submissions if fail to follow the guidelines.
Completing the form below is the first step toward having your office project or workplace published to our readers.
Meanwhile, we’ll add you to our contributors’ mailing list (a list of people who’ve submitted projects to us or have been published). You’ll therefore receive the occasional email from us.